Our SYC boat yard provides excellent yard and land based facilities, these include;
- Forty (40) tonne travel lift
- 2 tonne 360 degree continuous slow Jib Crane attachment (travel lift)
- 2 Hardstand jib cranes with 3 tonne lifting capacity
- 2 tonne fork lift
- 2 keel pits
- Boat yard with capacity for up to 30 boats
- Fuel – Diesel & ULP
- Launch Ramp (all tide double lane ramp)
- 15 sail lockers
- Food and Beverage Services including Members Bar and Restaurant
Our yard facilities are complimented by a wide range of onsite services include a chandlery, shipwrights, mechanics, marine electronics, rigging, trimming, yacht broker, power boat broker, hot showers & toilets and limited visitor berthing. The boat yard also houses a concessions building with 8 tenants. The boat yard operates on a two tiered pricing structure with members receiving discounted rates.
To slip your vessel at SYC you will need to complete our slipping form – click here: https://syc.com.au/yard-marina/marina-yard-forms/
To work on your vessel in our boat yard, you will need to complete an OHS induction – click here: https://syc.com.au/yard-marina/yard/ohs-induction/
Our Marina & Yard is currently rated at 4.5 Gold Anchor status supported by our Level 3 Clean Seas Marina accreditation.