Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we are not currently accepting any new Season Pass memberships. Once we are able to reopen and recommence training courses, we hope to reopen the Season Pass intake. If you would like to put yourself on the wait list for when we recommence, you are welcome to complete an application and submit this.
The Season Pass is a fantastic way to have unlimited access to the Club Marine SYC Boating Academy courses while having training member benefits as well. The season pass is a one time introductory pathway option for those new to sailing or transitioning from the Academy or the Sail Pass scheme.
- 12 month unlimited access to all Club Marine SYC Boating Academy courses (listed below)
- 12 month unlimited access to Club racing
- Season Pass card
- Access to Member facilities on the days of your courses and crewing days
- Mentoring / buddy system, personalised service
- Complimentary 3 hour Discover Sailing Experience for 4 people
- At the end of the 12 month period, your nomination fee is covered if you transition to ‘crew membership’
- Upfront or Monthly instalment payment options
$960 upfront or $80 per month on a 12 month payment plan
Past SYCBA ‘Start Sailing’ students can activate the offer at a reduced rate of $720 / $60 per month
Get started, get sailing!
Complete and submit the application form in person to the Guest Relations desk or email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose which course and dates from the list below.
Let the SYC team know which course you would like to book via email email@example.com or phone 9599 0922
The fine print
Twelve month contract – direct debit or credit card authorisation (early termination fee may apply). Does not include Yachtmaster courses. Courses must start and conclude within the 12 month ‘Season Pass’ period. Nomination fee is covered if you immediately transition to ‘Crew membership’. Course bookings subject to availability. Course bookings subject to account currency. The Season Pass is a one time introductory pathway option for those new to the sport or transitioning from the Boating Academy or the Sail Pass scheme (not repeatable).