Saturday 21 – Sunday 22 October 2023
The regatta is open to all Monohull and Catamaran Off The Beach boats and boards with a listed YV yardstick, foiling kites, wing foils and J24’s. Entries are also open to all Green Fleet sailors in either the Minnow, Open Bic, Cadet or Optimist classes – both the fibreglass and plastic Optimists will be accepted!
Results and Scoring Enquiries
Regatta Welcome and Information pack
- The Regatta Office is located in the Auditorium with entry via the ground floor at the northern end of the Clubhouse and will be open from 8.00am both days.
- Race Management Briefing Session for all on water personnel will be at 6.15pm Friday 20 October at the Ken King Centre.
- There will be a competitors briefing held on the Northern Podium at 10.00am on Saturday 21 October.
- Saturday 21 October from 8.00am – 10.00am outside the Training Auditorium
- Competitors and officials are required to register
- At registration all competitors’ family members/supporters will be issued with a Honorary Membership in the form of a wrist band that is to be worn at all times whilst on the SYC premises for the duration of the regatta.
Boats / trailers / parking:
- Boat drop-off will be available from 4.30pm – 8.00pm Friday 20 October and all trailers must be removed offsite.
- Car and trailer parking will be available at Trey Bit Reserve from 8.00am Saturday 21 October.
- Council parking is available (surrounding the Club) but it is ticketed.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Canteen – breakfast items, lunch and coffee available!
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge will be open from 11:30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Officials may carry out spot checks from time to time. Any boat that does not fully comply with all Class rules and AS Safety Regulations may be subject to protest.
- A presentation ceremony will be held on the northern podium of the main Clubhouse as soon as possible after the last race on Sunday 22 October 2023.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on [email protected] or on (03) 9599 0922.