The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre regularly holds racing for its members and caters for a range of different abilities. The racing generally consists of multiple fleets and is run by volunteers. The combination of racing on weekends and with junior and youth member coaching programs, assist SYC members to achieve their goals. Racing is held over spring/summer, autumn and winter.
Activities are conducted throughout the year and include: regular Sunday race series, Friday Twilight series (daylight saving period), external regattas and training programs including an annual pilgrimage at Easter time, Opening Day Sail Past, Presentation Nights, Pie Night evenings, camp out weekends at the Club and the Christmas Party.
Involvement and participation in Off The Beach sailing provides fun and an opportunity for all members of the family to become involved. Roles include: assisting running races and manning safety craft, helping in the canteen, assisting with rigging and de-rigging to assisting with social activities.
- Have you got plans for Easter? It’s not to late to participate in the 2018 Easter Pilgrimage to Metung
- 2018 EASTER PILGRIMAGE TO METUNG
- Recreational Boating February Guest Speaker ~ Ron Holland
- OTB Christmas Party – Saturday 16 December
- 2017 Montalto Women on Water Regatta -Calling all Off The Beach Ladies!
- 2017-18 Thursday Twilight Entertainment Schedule Announced
- 2017-2018 Season calendars are now available!
- If you’re going to go sailing, Sail out of Sandy…100 races this summer!