SAILORS WE NEED YOU
- Are you interested in making a difference?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Face new experiences or challenges
- Support People with Disabilities and your community
- Experience different adventures
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Do you like the water and have time during the week?
- Do you like engaging to make a difference?
We are a charity that offers Children with Disabilities the opportunity to go sailing for FREE!
We are looking for experienced SAILORS to 2IC or support the Skipper on our Monday and Tuesday sail dates.
As a volunteer, you can help us make a difference in children and young people with Disabilities. The Yarra will be your office for the day on a superior racing Yacht, showing children the ropes, sites and freedom of sailing. We run out of Docklands Marina.
This is often one of the greatest experiences these kids have the opportunity to receive!! What a fantastic way to make a difference in their lives! Not a sailor? Never worked with Children with Disabilities? No problem! You can learn as you go.
If you’re looking for a way to give back, while having loads of fun, then this is the activity for you! Sign up today!
Please call Denise Johnston 0422 222 579