SATURDAY 21 – SUNDAY 22 December
The regatta is open to all Monohull and Catamaran Off The Beach boats.
Race documents and entry
- Competitors and officials who are not SYC members are to present themselves on arrival to the Boating Office and will be issued with their Honorary Membership pass.
- All competitors’ family members/supporters will be issued with a Honorary Membership in the form of a wrist band that needs to be worn at all times whilst on the SYC premises for the duration of the regatta. SYC staff may request to see proof of Honorary Membership throughout the regatta.
- Honorary membership will be issued on the basis that holder will respect the rules and regulations of SYC Honorary Membership. This privilege may be revoked at any time.
- There will be a competitors briefing for at 1145 on Saturday 21 December at the Lou Abrahams OTB building.
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Boats can be dropped off on Saturday from 0800. The boat drop off zone can be accessed by the SYC yard gate.
- Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the allocated rigging area which will be either on the hardstand between the clubhouse and the marina front or at the OTB complex. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- Click here for SYC mud map including trailer storage.
- SYC Club car park (note – inner circle may be locked due to race days).
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm] parking areas.
- Side streets off Beach Road [free parking].
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Canteen – there will be some fabulous lunch options available for both days.
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge:
- Members’ Bar will be open from 1100 Saturday and from 1100 Sunday with lunch available from 1200 on both days.
- Members’ Lounge from 0900 Saturday and Sunday.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on Boating@syc.com.au or on (03) 9599 0922.