SATURDAY 12 – SUNDAY 13 December
The regatta is open to all Monohull Off The Beach boats.
Race documents and entry
Entries will be capped at 100 boats with an additional cap of 20 boats per division. Boats can enter through the above entry link.
- If a cap is reached, the Organising Authority reserves the right to either maintain that cap or extend for one or more divisions.
- There will be a competitors briefing for at 1100 on Saturday 12 December at the Lou Abrahams OTB building.
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Boats can be dropped off on Saturday from 0800. The boat drop off zone can be accessed by the SYC yard gate.
- Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the allocated rigging area which will be either on the hardstand between the clubhouse and the marina front or at the OTB complex. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- Trailers can be stored at Trey Bit Reserve, located halfway down Jetty Road at the roundabout.
- SYC Club car park (note – inner circle may be locked due to race days).
- Trey Bit Reserve – free car and trailer parking for both Saturday and Sunday. As you are travelling down Jetty Road, Trey Bit Reserve is located on the right at the roundabout.
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm] parking areas.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Ken King Centre: will be open 5 days per week, Wednesday to Sunday from 10:00am – 5:00pm (8:30am on Sunday race days)
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge:
- Members’ Bar will be open from 1100 Saturday and from 1100 Sunday with lunch available from 1200 on both days.
- Members’ Lounge from 0900 Saturday and Sunday.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on [email protected] or on (03) 9599 0922.