SATURDAY 10 – SUNDAY 11 December
The regatta is open to all Monohull Off The Beach boats.
Race documents and entry
- Entries (Coming Soon)
- Notice of Race (Coming Soon)
- There will be a competitors briefing for at 1130 on Saturday 10 December at the Lou Abrahams OTB building.
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Boats can be dropped off on Saturday from 0800. The boat drop off zone can be accessed by the SYC yard gate.
- Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the allocated rigging area which will be either on the hardstand between the clubhouse and the marina front or at the OTB complex. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- SYC Club car park (note – inner circle may be locked due to race days).
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm] parking areas.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on [email protected] or on (03) 9599 0922.