This information is current as at Monday 22 June. Updates will be made as restrictions ease, please check back regularly.
Current Trading Hours – to view, please click here.
Facility & Services Currently Available:
- Clubhouse Open: our food outlets have now re-opened for Members and Members Guests…if you‘d like to come in for lunch or dinner please book on 9599 0999 we’d love to see you down here. We are accepting walk-ins if we can. Trading 7 days for lunch and dinner.
- Boating: you can continue to use your boat, go sailing, go fishing, and go recreational boating following certain rules; read the very latest from Australian Sailing – click here
- Marina: fully accessible to authorised Members
- Boat Yard: fully operational with all tenants and contractors working onsite including the boat brokers and the chandlery
- Launch Ramp: fully accessible to authorised Members
- Boat Storage Areas: OTB, Hardstands and Marina remains fully accessible
- Ken King Centre: Open daily from 11:00am – 5:00pm for Take Away Food an now “Dine In Food” with tables & chairs…plus coffee and alcohol
- Reception: Open daily from 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Communication: Phones are manned daily from 11:00am – 6:00pm 9599 0999
Private Casual Dining for 16 – we may be restricted but if you’d like a small lunch or dinner for a special occasion for 16 people then our Olympic Room is perfect. Under the new regulations the room limit is 16 and you’ll be on split tables but if you book for 16 the room will be all yours, with your own wait staff, order off our normal menus and it’s at your Club. Bookings can be made like any normal reservation on 9599 0999.