23 November 2020
Please find below the current status of SYC facility and member service offerings;
On-Water Racing & Events:
- Keelboat Racing is back 4 days per week: Wednesday Wonders, Thursday Twilights, Saturday racing, Sunday Sailors, One Design and more – for more info click here
- Off the Beach Racing is back sailing on Sundays and twilight racing on Fridays – for more info click here
- Recreational Boating Events are back on including the recent Annual Fishing Competition and the upcoming Cruise in Company – for more info click here
Recreational Boating: All members irrespective of where you live can go fishing, go boating and go sailing whenever you want for as long as you want!
Boat Yard Operations: The SYC boat yard and marina for servicing work is fully open with all of our contractors and tenants back on deck and keen to assist you. Members are also now permitted to conduct their own maintenance works for safety purposes.
SYC Marina, Hardstand & Off the Beach: Are open to all authorised Members without geographical limitations or time restrictions – happy days!
Food & Beverage: SYC is now permitted to have seated dining – 150 members indoors and 150 outdoors.
- Members Bar, Lounge and HVR: is open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week with lunch from 11:30am and dinner from 5.30pm. Bookings for indoor dining can be made on 9599 0999. For outdoor dining simply assess the weather and turn up to get your table
- Ken King Centre: open 5 days per week Wednesday – Sunday from 10:00am – 5:00pm but will now offer regular Wednesday lunch, Thursday Twilight Bratwurst and weekend lunch BBQs. Grab a coffee and sit by the marina, it’s a great part of the World
- December Private Dining: if a private space with table service is what you are after, then please give our events team a call 9599 0999
At all times our phones will be manned daily from 10:00am – 6:00pm 9599 0999.
Warm Regards & Stay Safe