WOW, what a night! Thank you to those Members’ and guests, who came along, dressed to the theme, joined in the line dancing and had a wild wild night on Friday 29 April.
The Port Phillip Room looked like a western Saloon filled with some wild country and westerners who filled the dance floor as they were entertained by the fabulous Crawdaddy’s 7 piece party band!
We had 20 of the best from the Boots n Us line dancing troupe take to the floor in the band breaks and…who knew we had so many wannabe boot scooters among us!!
Best dressed prizes were awarded to:
- Cheryl Renouf (Indian Squaw)
- Mary McCauley (Indian Squaw)
- Lex O’Connor (Boss Hog) and Sandy Adolfson (Pocahontas)
- Smithy and the Girl (Woody from Toy Story and Calamity Jane)
- Phil Strong (Wyatt Earp)
Special thanks to the following:
- Catherine Skelton for donating of first prize of the rocking horse
- Our new found cross-dresser, Tommy Raft (Dolly Parton) for the abundance of fruit and veggies!
- Margaret Murphy and dancers from Boots n Us!