Dots for Race 17
- Strong wind warning causes race to be abandoned – 2nd time this series;
- Beware of Blue Moons and their effect on the wind.
- Observations at Fawkner Beacon indicated a southerly breeze averaging about 21 knots with gusts averaging 5 knots higher;
- Last week’s winner (PERFECT SENSE) receives biggest handicap increase of the series – 18 minutes;
- WHITE POINTER and MYUNA III both receive 7 minute increase to their handicaps after finishing 2nd and 3rd;
- The next race, Race 18, will count towards the Century Class Series.
- A reminder about NO ANCHORS on the front of racing yachts