Please be aware that Marine Safety Regulations 2012 (Vic), section 24 – ‘Registration labels and identification marks’ requires all owners of a motorised vessel to have their registration number displayed on the bow of their vessel. This applies to motor boats and all motorised sailing boats.
The requirements for displaying your registration label and identification number are as below:
The registration label must be kept fixed in a clearly visible position on the outside or upper portion of the vessel.
The vessel identification number must be displayed on each side of the hull of the vessel, forward of the beam, so that the highest part of each digit starts at a point no more than 75 millimetres (25 millimetres for personal watercraft) below the gunwale, and:
- no less than 150 millimetres high (100mm for personal watercraft)
- in proportionate breadth and
- coloured in contrast to the surface on which they are displayed.
To make this as easy as possible for owners, Arty Signs are offering to assist you with your stickers and even assist with putting them on your boat if required at a very reasonable price.
150mm high lettering in cast vinyl cut lettering (standard colour and fonts)
- 2 x sets of 4 letters/numbers (eg Sm12) – $40 + gst = $44.00
- 2 x sets of 5 letters/numbers (eg Sm123) – $45 + gst = $49.50
- 2 x sets of 6 letters/numbers (eg Sm1234) – $50 + gst = $55.00
- 2 x sets of 7 letters/numbers (eg AUS1234) – $65 + gst = $71.50
Susan Tuma and Arty Signs will also provide an install service if required.
Please contact Susan on 0414 332 260 for a quote on installation or to discuss your individual requirements.
To order your stickers or for further enquiries about purchasing your stickers, please contact Susan at Arty Signs on 0414 332 260 or email email@example.com
Sandringham Yacht Club