This information is current as at Wednesday 8 July.
Following the latest announcements from the Victorian government on Tuesday 7 July, below is an update for boat users:
- All Club training and organised sailing must stop.
- You can continue to use your boat recreationally as long as you are doing so with people from the same household OR with a maximum of one other person whilst ensuring the 1.5m rule.
- Informal training is not allowed (it’s not seen as recreational boating).
- Double handed dinghies will only be able to sail together if you live together.
- Change rooms will be closed.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact SYC Sailing Manager, James Sly on [email protected] or 9599 0907.