SATURDAY 10 – SUNDAY 11 July 2021
Race Documents AND ENTRY
- Notice of Race
- Online Entry for OTB Classes
- Online Entry for J24 and J/70 (only need to enter if you are not registered in the SYC One Design Series)
- Sailing Instructions
- Sailing Instructions (Coming Soon)
- The Regatta Office is located at the Boating office with entry via the ground floor at the northern end of the Clubhouse.
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Boats can be dropped off on Saturday morning. The boat drop off zone can be accessed by the SYC yard gate.
- Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the allocated rigging area which will be either on the hardstand between the clubhouse and the marina front or at our OTB Building. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm] parking areas.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Ken King Centre:
- Saturday 8:00am – 1pm
- Sunday 8:00am – 11:00am
- Members’ Bar: open from 11:30am daily;
- Officials may carry out spot checks from time to time. Any boat that does not fully comply with all Class rules and AS Safety Regulations may be subject to protest.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on [email protected] or on (03) 9599 0922.