The 2020 Labour Day cruise is planned to take place within Port Phillip – that is a Bass Strait leg is not being offered.
The likely itinerary will be something like:
- Saturday Night (March 7) : Balmoral Harbour or Hobsons Bay
- Sunday night: Queenscliff
- Monday return to SYC, or continue
- Monday Night – at anchor (Beaumaris Bay or Blairgowrie)
- Tuesday Night – Port Arlington
- Weds Night- Martha Cove
- Thursday Night- Spare
- Friday- return to SYC.
Clearly it will be weather dependant but this approximates the planned schedule.
The aim is to have a relaxed wander around the bay, visiting some venues we don’t normally go to, and enjoying one or two nights at anchor with a flat sea and beach to swim at.
Visiting each other’s boats will be an added highlight!!
Bookings will open in late January