The 2020 Labour Day cruise is planned to take place within Port Phillip – that is a Bass Strait leg is not being offered.
The likely itinerary will be something like:
- Saturday 7th March: SYC to Queenscliff
- Sunday 8th March: Queenscliff to Hobsons Bay
- Monday 9th March: Hobsons Bay return to SYC, or continue
- Monday 9th March: Hobsons Bay to Portarlington at anchor (Beaumaris Bay or Blairgowrie)
- Tuesday 10th March:Port Arlington to anchorage (Beaumaris Bay or Blairgowrie)
- Wednesday 11th March:anchorage (Beaumaris Bay or Blairgowrie) to Martha Cove
- Thursday 12th March: Martha Cove to SYC
- Friday 13th March: Spare
Clearly it will be weather dependant but this approximates the planned schedule.
The aim is to have a relaxed wander around the bay, visiting some venues we don’t normally go to, and enjoying one or two nights at anchor with a flat sea and beach to swim at.
Visiting each other’s boats will be an added highlight!!
Bookings are now closed