By popular demand we are heading back to the magnificent Oakdene Vineyards on the Bellarine Peninsula for our 2021 Winter Winery Tour!
Get away with your fellow members and be treated to a wine tasting in the Upside-Down House Cellar Door, enjoy a delicious lunch at the Vineyard’s restaurant, Marty @ Oakdene and sip wines in the divine surrounds. All of this while enjoying each other’s company on this delightful adventure!
The day’s schedule (approx.):
- 9:30am ~ the fun bus leaves SYC – please be on time!
- 11:00/11:30am ~ arrive at Oakdene Vineyards
- 12:30pm ~ lunch (does not include beverages)
- 3:30pm ~ return to SYC (arrival 5:00/5:30pm)
Country Pork Terrine | Vintage Cheddar | Cured Meats | White Anchovies | Local Olives | Ciabatta Bread | Crumbed Calamari Rings | Pickled Antipasto Vegetables | Tempura Panko Prawns | Arancini
- Chermoula Roasted Lamb Rump, Semi Dried Tomato & Pistachio Quinoa, Spiced Yoghurt & Pickled Zucchini
- Bang Bang Barbequed Free-Range Chicken, Asian Herb & Crispy Rice Noodle Slaw
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Wedges, Lentil, Rocket & Beetroot salad, Toasted Nuts, Goat’s Cheese & Tahini Yoghurt
- Sticky Date Pudding & Salted Caramel Sauce
- New York Baked Berry Cheesecake