We have commenced the improvement works to Ken King Centre (KKC) which has included the recent addition of the synthetic grass and concreting and in the last couple of days the removal of the canopy which provides weather (rain) protection. As the deck and service area is now exposed we need to modify things so please note the following changes commencing this weekend.
- Service at KKC will be from a make shift set up in front of the noticeboard
- On Saturday we open at 9am and the staff will have wraps and a chef will be there with egg & bacon rolls
- Coffees can still be purchased from a mobile coffee cart
- Soft drinks, waters and alcohol can also still be purchased as per normal
- On Sunday we open at 8am and as per the above with the addition of the bbq lunch offer from midday
Please be patient with our staff as they do their best with the make shift set up (and the cold weather forecast).