Wednesday 5 January to Sunday 9 January 2022
Race Documents and online entry
- Change to Sailing Instructions No. 2
- Change to Sailing Instructions No.1
- Notice to Competitors No. 2
- Notice to Competitors No. 1
- Sailing Instructions
- Notice of Race
- Online Entry
The Regatta Office is located in the Training Auditorium on the Ground Floor, entry via the northern end of the Clubhouse.
Results and prizes will be announced at the Presentation Dinner (venue to be confirmed) on Sunday 9 January.
Organised social events will include:
Location and time
Ken King Centre at SYC, following registration
SYC Twilight Race
To be confirmed
No scheduled event
Venue to be confirmed
TRAILER AND CAR PARKING
- Road trailers used to transport interstate boats to and from the regatta may be stored at the Sandringham Yacht Club for the duration of the event.
- Each interstate boat will be provided with parking for one vehicle in the SYC member’s car park during the event. An access “key” will be required, subject to the payment of a refundable bond.
- Car parking for Victorian members (boat owners and crew) will be subject to the normal rule of access at SYC. Car parking is available in Council car parks in Jetty Road or in nearby streets for those without SYC car park access.
Interested in volunteering for this regatta or other regattas at SYC? Click Here to express your interest.