To celebrate there will be;
– Food and beverage promotions, and
– 10 special events for Members to enjoy at our Club
The list will keep changing, so check for updates regularly!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Members Bar specials (available now)
- Monday – $20 Fish of the day (lunch and dinner)
- Tuesday – $20 Steak night (dinner)
- Wednesday – $18 Curry in a hurry (lunch and dinner)
- Thursday – $20 Chef’s special local Black Mussels (dinner)
- Friday – $35 Pork Knuckle (dinner)
- Saturday – $10 Kids’ Day – kids meal, ice cream and soft drink (lunch and dinner)
- Sunday – $20 Roast of the day
- Commencing June 1, daily wine happy hours, 18:30 – 19:30, glasses of the wine of the month
- Sailors Menu in the Harbour View Restaurant available for lunch and dinner (Wednesday to Friday / June and July)
- 2 courses; $40.00 per person including a glass of house wine
- 3 courses; $50.00 per person including a glass of house wine
- SYC branded 10th Birthday Grant Burge Wine
From mid-July, you can purchase a bottle of SYC 10th Birthday Grant Burge 2018 Adelaide Hills SAUVIGNON BLANC and 2017 Barossa SHIRAZ.
Both will be available in the Members’ Bar for $25 per bottle.
30+ Year Member Lunch – Sunday 16 June
Celebrating longstanding membership at SYC with fellow members reaching the milestone of 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+ and 70+ years of loyalty.
With 250 Members already confirmed this should be a great celebration.
20-29 Year Member Lunch – Sunday 23 June
Celebrating longstanding membership at SYC with fellow members reaching the milestone of 20 – 29 years of loyalty.
With 200 Members already confirmed this should be a great celebration.
10th Japanese Feast – Saturday 29 June
This year’s Japanese Feast is one night only in the Port Phillip Room. The room will be set with banquet style seating*.
Executive Chef, Kol Gemmell has constructed an exciting 7 course degustation menu incorporating a range of unique dishes.
Limited seats available…be quick!
Celebrate our 10th Birthday with Tusk – The Story Book Tribute to FLEETWOOD MAC plus special guests, SYC’s own, THE BLACK FLAGS
Tickets: $5 – you will be given one house beverage voucher on arrival.
2 ticket per Full Member available from 5:00pm Friday 14 June
Tickets for all other members (1 ticket) available from 5:00pm Friday 21 June
Book your table in the HVR for dinner prior to the show.
For those who want to enjoy the show, but in a more relaxed atmosphere (with seating options), the show will be streamed onto a big screen in the Members’ Lounge.
Annual Seafood Cookoff – Friday 9 August
Sandringham Yacht Club and the Harbour View Restaurant presents a seafood themed cookoff with strictly limited numbers.
Executive Chef, Kol Gemmell and his team are currently constructing an exciting degustation menu incorporating each Chef’s signature seafood dish.
You be the judge as to which Chef is crowned the “2019 KING PRAWN”
Bookings open: Thursday 27 June.
For the Gin connoisseur’s amongst us…enjoy tastings and canapes in the Harbour View Restaurant.
More information to follow.
Enjoy a two course lunch followed by something sweet, tea and coffee and then enjoy a live performance from NORMIE ROWE.
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon in the Port Phillip Room.
Tickets: $85.00 per person.
Bookings open Thursday 4 July.
Presented to you by SYC Social
Celebrate the opening of the 2019/20 Sailing Season, the opening ceremony, the sail past and then see MENTAL AS ANYTHING perform live in the Port Phillip Room.
Dress yourselves and your boats to the theme of “10”.
More details to follow, but mark this date in your diary!
Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 5 November
Forget the BBQ, come down to SYC to cheer on the winners and have a flutter on the Race that stops a NationTM
This SYC Social family event gets more and more popular year on year with raffles, sweeps, face painting, prizes for the best dressed and most fascinating fascinator, all in all a great day at SYC.
No bookings required, just come and enjoy the fun!
10 years of the Harbour View Restaurant and Kol’s delicious menus.
Kol will select 10 of his best meals from over the past 10 years and serve them as a degustation menu.
More information to follow.