Skip to main content
International Cadet Class Victorian State Championship 2017
SATURDAY 11 – Monday 13 March
- The Regatta Office is located in the Training Auditorium enter via the northern end of the Clubhouse.
- Race Briefing Information Session for all competitors at 12.00pm Saturday 11 March in the vicinity of the Off The Beach
- Saturday 11 March from 9.00am – 11.30am in the Training Auditorium.
- Competitors and officials are to present themselves to the Registration Office on arrival to be issued with their Honorary Membership pass.
- At registration all competitors’ family members/competitor supporters will be issued with a Honorary Membership in the form of a wrist band that needs to be worn at all times whilst on the SYC premises for the duration of the regatta. SYC staff may request to see proof of Honorary Membership throughout the regatta. Adults will need photo id at time of issue.
- Honorary membership will be issued on the basis that competitors and officials respect the rules and regulations of SYC Honorary Membership, this privilege may be revoked at any time.
- Parents to sign for all entrants (helmsperson) under the age of 18 years
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Friday from 4pm.
- Via the yard …. Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the Trailer Park Area.. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm, you will need to bring change] parking areas.
- Trailer parking shall be in the allocated Trailer parking area located in SYC Yard.
- Please note: car parking attendants will be available to assist.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Canteen – breakfast items, lunch and coffee available!
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge:
- Members’ Bar will be open from 11.00am Saturday and from 11.00am Sunday.
- Members’ Lounge from 9.00am Saturday and Sunday.
- Members’ Bar will be open from 12.00am Monday.
- Officials may carry out spot checks from time to time. Any boat that does not fully comply with all Class rules and YA Safety Regulations may be subject to protest.
- A Presentation ceremony will be held on the northern podium of the main Clubhouse as soon as possible after the last race on Monday 13 March 2017.
- For further information, please contact SYC Boating Department on email@example.com or on (03) 9599 0922.