Skip to main content
International Cadet Class Victorian State Championship 2020
SATURDAY 7 – Monday 9 March
Race Documents and online entry
- Race Briefing Information Session for all competitors at 11.30am Saturday 7 March in the vicinity of the Off The Beach
- Competitors and officials are to present themselves to the Boating Office on arrival to be issued with their Honorary Membership pass.
- All competitors’ family members/competitor supporters will be issued with a Honorary Membership in the form of a wrist band that needs to be worn at all times whilst on the SYC premises for the duration of the regatta. SYC staff may request to see proof of Honorary Membership throughout the regatta. Adults may need photo id at time of issue. This can be attained at either the Boating Office or at registration.
- Honorary membership will be issued on the basis that competitors and officials respect the rules and regulations of SYC Honorary Membership, this privilege may be revoked at any time.
BOAT DROP OFF ZONE:
- Friday from 4pm.
- Via the yard …. Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the Trailer Park Area at Trey Bit Reserve. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- SYC Car Park (limited spaces).
- Vehicles and trailers can be parked at Treybit Reserve. Treybit Reserve will be open to all competitors and spectators from 8:00am – 8:00pm each day.
- Car parking can be accessed on Jetty Road [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm, you will need to bring change] parking areas.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Canteen – breakfast items, lunch and coffee available!
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge:
- Members’ Bar will be open from 11.00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Members’ Lounge from 9.00am Saturday and Sunday.
- Members’ Bar will be open from 12.00pm Monday.
- Officials may carry out spot checks from time to time. Any boat that does not fully comply with all Class rules and AS Safety Regulations may be subject to protest.
- A Presentation ceremony will be held on the northern podium of the main Clubhouse as soon as possible after the last race on Monday 9 March 2020.
- For further information, please contact SYC Boating Department on email@example.com or on (03) 9599 0922.