Saturday 26 – Sunday 27 February 2022
The regatta is open to all Monohull and Catamaran Off The Beach boats and boards with a listed YV yardstick, foiling kites, wing foils and J24’s. Entries are also open to all Green Fleet sailors in either the Minnow, Open Bic, Cadet or Optimist classes – both the fibreglass and plastic Optimists will be accepted!
Notice of race and entry
- Sailing Instructions (Coming Soon)
Coach/support boat registration
- The Regatta Office is located in the Auditorium with entry via the ground floor at the northern end of the Clubhouse.
- Race Management Briefing Session for all on water personnel at 7.15pm Friday 25 February in the Olympic Room. Running sheets will be available a week prior to event date.
- There will be a competitors briefing posted online prior to Saturday 26 February.
- Saturday 26 February from 8.00am – 11.00am in the Training Auditorium
- Competitors and officials are to present themselves to the Registration Office on arrival to be issued with their Honorary Membership pass.
- At registration all competitors’ family members/supporters will be issued with a Honorary Membership in the form of a wrist band that needs to be worn at all times whilst on the SYC premises for the duration of the regatta. SYC staff may request to see proof of Honorary Membership throughout the regatta.
- Honorary membership will be issued on the basis that holder will respect the rules and regulations of SYC Honorary Membership. This privilege may be revoked at any time.
Boat Drop Off Zone:
- Boats can be dropped off on Friday between 4:00pm-7:00pm or on Saturday morning. The boat drop off zone can be accessed by the SYC yard gate.
- Boats and trolleys should be unloaded as quickly as possible and are to be moved to the allocated rigging area which will be either on the hardstand between the clubhouse and the marina front or at our OTB Building. No boats or persons are permitted within the Boat Yards Repairs and Maintenance Zone.
- Jetty Road provides Council [ticketed: 8.00am-8.00pm] parking areas.
- The Lou Abrahams Off The Beach Sailing Centre provides access to change rooms and toilets. Additional facilities are available at the Ken King Centre. Please do not leave valuables unattended. SYC do have lockers available [first in, first served basis] however you will need to provide your own padlock.
- Canteen – breakfast items, lunch and coffee available! Menu coming soon….
- Members’ Bar & Members’ Lounge:
- Members’ Bar will be open from 11:00am Saturday and from 11.00am Sunday.
- Officials may carry out spot checks from time to time. Any boat that does not fully comply with all Class rules and AS Safety Regulations may be subject to protest.
- A presentation ceremony will be held on the northern podium of the main Clubhouse as soon as possible after the last race on Sunday 27 February 2022.
- For further information, please contact the SYC Boating Department on [email protected] or on (03) 9599 0922.